Friday, February 9, 2007

How Do I Donate to The West Special Needs Fund?

Donating to the Fund is easy! You may bring specific needed items (see "Immediate Needs" entries) to The Arc of Douglas County at the United Way Building, 2518 Ridge Court, Room 238, or call 785.749.0121 or 785.979.1436 to arrange for pick-up.
You may send a check or money order to:
The Arc of Douglas County
2518 Ridge Court Ste. 238
Lawrence, KS 66046

No comments: